How can we help you?
Need A Real Estate Agent?
We can connect you to one of our trusted experts. Below are some things to consider when thinking about selling your home with an agent
- A homeowner that wants a traditional sale
- Has time to invest in the sales and closing process
- Home is partially or fully updated
- Usually the highest price option (depending on the condition and area)
- If the agent is high qualified this can make the home selling process less stressful than trying to complete it on your own
- Getting the house ready to sell
- Showing the home while you are living in it
- Making repairs and upgrades
- Passing the home inspection
- Longer closing time
We have made a list of the top questions to ask before you choose a real estate agent. To get a copy of these questions, click the contact us button below to receive a FREE copy of them. Also, check out our article and video on how to choose the right real estate agent
Quick Closing-Cash Offer
If your house qualifies, we can purchase it directly and close quickly. Below are some things to consider when thinking about selling your home to a real estate investor (us or someone else)
- A homeowner that does not have a lot of money to put into the house for repairs or updates.
- House is outdated and needs repairs to major systems.
- The homeowner needs or wants a quick closing
- Quick closing
- Very few people entering the home when you are living there
- Fewer headaches and less stress
- Many times you do not have to clean the house out. Just take what you want and leave the rest
- You do not have to perform repairs or updated to the home
- Lower total price depending on the condition of the house
- Inexperienced investors
We have made a list of the top questions to ask before you choose a real estate investor To get a copy of these questions, click the contact us button below to receive a FREE copy of them. Also, check out our article and video on how to choose the right real estate investor
We wrote the book on Senior Housing and are happy to share our knowledge with you. We can connect you to local resources and facilities that meet your needs. Below are some things to consider when thinking about moving to senior housing
- Assisted – Personal care
- Nursing – Medical care
Types Within Each Level
- Age-Restricted Communities
- Senior Apartments, Townhomes, and Garden Homes
- Move-In With A Family Member
- Renting a Room
- Assisted Living Corporate Location
- Residential Assisted Living Home
- Memory Care
- Nursing Homes
- Rehab Facilities
We have made a list of the top questions to ask before you choose a facility.
To get a copy of these questions, click the contact us button below to receive a FREE copy Also, check out our articles and videos on how to choose the right facility.
Not Sure Yet
We love helping people that are still trying to figure out the next step. Our goal and mission is to educate Senior homeowners and their families in NE Tarrant county. If you live in Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Haltom City, or the surround area feel free to reach out us we answer the phone personally and love to help homeowners figure out the right path. We also would love to get a copy of our newest book and workbook in your hands so you can start you journey informed.